Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they will be resistant to rust and will be obtained with an increased level of ingress security than plastics can provide; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The key good thing about aluminium enclosures is their EMI/RFI safeguard, which is essential for areas with a high level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a range of sizes with coverage from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI safeguarded series. Perspective all our ranges in this article.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our skilled and diligent employees we offer a fantastic range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Box, which are made up of electrical wiring junction field, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction container, flameproof electrical junction field. These boxes are highly reliable and are created using quality raw material. We can also custom design them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across many different areas previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend can be seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) this means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure suitable for protecting internal electrical parts from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for installation to our range of EPT rails, offering an extremely versatile enclosure that can be used in a wide selection of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely provides a watertight seal but also provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with resilient aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket offering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy engineering with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal components from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our light weight aluminum enclosure are created to meet the highest standards of safeguard demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both commercial and commercial market segments. They will be the ideal choice for housing electrical and electronic equipment of high value with better anti-corrosion efficiency ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item simply no holes, we can help to make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a high quality aluminium alloy given a natural cast aluminium china finish no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperatures up to 250°C with no adverse effects to the enclosures composition, making them suited in harsher environments. Several sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are very reliable and excellent quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy digital instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variation is vibra completed for a simple surface with no sharp edges
· Painted variant is painted with difficult – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Frosty Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cold rolled down to needed thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally applied for transportation, insulation also in professional and residential building for wall structure cladding and roofing requirements.
Aluminium enclosures are well suited for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, due to their light yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF assignments or tasks which are subject to weather. As a result of development of the enclosures, they may also be applied for assignments involving heat as the conditions make an excellent temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a variety of applications such as: