Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively broad range of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer all of these goods. What pieces this bushing apart is the high-quality steel building along with specific manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality constant product. What really units us in addition to the other folks is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the within of the driven merchandise happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or different component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With crucial on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the required posture on the shaft. Make sure you keep the heads of the cap screws accessible.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Usually do not work with extensions on the wrench handles and do not permit the sprocket or portion to be drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap will not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys in both the shaft and merchandise to provide the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed with high quality engineered supplies with superb tolerance. The characteristic is easy to use and needs no added alteration. These bushings can suit almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full selection of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete brief reach range readily available, for compact light and portable assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.